ECO Insulated Kit
(€12.42 / u)
The ECO insulated Kit, made up of insulation inlays manufactured with regenerated textile products, has been designed for the transportation of heat-sensitive products. The ECO insulated kit offers high thermal insulation: thermal conductivity between 0.029 W/mK to 0.034 W/mK. One of the advantages of this kit is that it is a green, bio-sustainable product (biodegradable and compostable), recycled up to 80% and 100% recyclable.
The ECO insulated Kit includes the outer cardboard box and the isothermal cotton sheets.
It is the ECO solution for shipments in e-commerce for the transport of fresh food in 48-hour shipments.
Characteristics of the ECO Isothermal Kit
This product is designed for single use only but can be reused as long as the cotton is protected from moisture.
Freezer blocks not included.
1. INLAY COTTON:
- Inner Cotton - NATUR COTTON 35 Kg / m3 30mm. Composed of 2 parts to be able to isothermally cover all the faces of the cardboard box.
- Outer Bag - G-150 PE / BD TRANS IMP TPS
2. EXTERNAL BOX:
- Cardboard box - Box made of corrugated cardboard
- 21 Litrers - The cardboard box has dimensions 365x275x340 mm
- 53 Litrers - The cardboard box has dimensions 468x373x508 mm
Recommendations for use of the ECO Isothermal Kit with Flexible Ice Packs
- 21 liters boxes: Use 6 flexible 600 gr ice packs (3 above and 3 below)
- 53 liters boxes: Use 10 flexible 600 gr ice packs (5 above and 5 below)
These recommendations are based on our testing for the specified uses. Depending on the thermal mass and the time required to keep the product cool, fewer flexible ice packs can be used.
We have a more economical standard option: Insulated Box
See the product for more information.