Flexible Ice Pack
Flexible Ice Packs are used to maintain the temperature of refrigerated products throughout the cold chain. This kind of ice pack represents a more economical alternative to traditional freezer packs.
Flexible cold packs offer very low heat conductivity and therefore they help extend cooling time. This cool pack is very easy to manipulate and thay are suitable to come into contact with food.
It is a product widely used in e-commerce shipments of fresh products.
The most economical Flexible Ice Pack.
- Lasts up to 48 hours to transport fresh food, truffles, fish, seafood, meat, fruits, flowers, etc.
- More economical, lighter and easier to handle than traditional freezer blocks.
- Excellent value for price and performance.
- Suitable to come into contact with food.
Ice packs, together with insulated boxes and containers, provide complete solutions for cold chain logistics.
- Flexible Ice Pack 420 gr - 165x190 mm- 22 Units per box - 1,716 Units per pallet
Flexible Ice Pack 600 gr - 160x180 mm - 15 Units per box - 1,170 Units per pallet
Flexible Ice Pack 1000 gr - 170x250 mm- 10 Units per box - 650 Units per pallet
- Recommended for:
- For 12 liter insulated box: Use 4 flexible ice pack 600 gr (2 on the bottom and 2 on the top)
For 18 liter insulated box: Use 4 flexible ice pack 600 gr (2 on the bottom and 2 on the top)
For 30 liter insulated box: Use 8 flexible ice pack 600 gr (4 on the bottom and 4 on the top)
- Recommended use
- The Cold Pack is not completely frozen if it feels flexible to the touch.
The Flexible Ice Pack should be frozen at -20°С for at least 24 hours before use for best performance.