Rigid Ice Pack
Ice Pack is designed to maintain the temperature of refrigerated products throughout the cold chain. Freezer packs are the ideal solution to maintain between 2ºC and 8ºC the temperature of thermo-sensitive products, such as vaccines, samples or pharmaceuticals. Cold pack are suitable for e-commerce or other shipments.
These cool packs are manufactured in high-density polyethylene (HDPE) filled with eutectic gel. They offer excellent performance in terms of resistance against breakage and compression and guarantee the stability of the gel in the event of breakage (anti-leaking).
The most robust and resistant Ice Pack for refrigerated transport
- They keep refrigerated temperature over long periods of time.
- Customizable with your company logo.
- Easy to use and handle.
- Approved for air and maritime catering.
Cool pack suitable for the transport of vaccines, pharmaceuticals and other thermo-sensitive products that need to be transported at refrigerated temperatures.
Rigid Ice Packs, together with insulated boxes and containers, provide complete solutions for cold chain logistics.
- Rigid Ice Pack 200cc - 167x75x21 - 39 Units per box - 3,276 Units per pallet
Rigid Ice Pack 400cc - 166x93x30 - 21 Units per box - 1,764 Units per pallet
Rigid Ice Pack 900cc - 180x143x36 - 12 Units per box - 1,008 Units per pallet
- Recommended use
- Ice pack suitable for the transport of vaccines, pharmaceuticals, reagents, serums, insulin, samples and other thermo-sensitive products
The rigid cold pack should be frozen at -20°С for at least 24 hours before use for best performance.