Lipbox is an insulated box made of extruded polystyrene covered with aluminum film. With a thickness of up to 5mm, the insulated box Lipbox is designed to transport any product at controlled temperature.
It is the most used solution for shipments in e-commerce for the transport of fresh food in 48-hour shipments.
Being foldable, the insulated box Lipbox can be stored stacked and folded. This will guaratee over 80% more space in your warehouse. Thanks to a simple and quick assembly, you will save considerably in cost and handling time.
Benefits of the insulated box, Lipbox isothermal box
- It provides great insulation in refrigerated transport.
- Effective like expanded polystyrene. Practical as cardboard.
- The palletizable transport volume is reduced by 20%.
Applications of the insulated box
- Transportation of food products for e-commerce - up to 48 hours
- Transport of insulin, vaccines, pharmaceuticals, reagents, biotechnological products, between +2°С ~ +8°С, in conventional transport (ambient) - up to 36 hours.
- Transport of pharmaceuticals, vaccines, insulin, biotechnology, between +2°С ~ +8°С, in refrigerated transport with cold breaches - up to 1 week.
- Transport at room temperature of pharmaceutical products that cannot be stored above + 25ºC - 48 hours.
- Transport at room temperature of pharmaceutical products that cannot be stored below 15ºC - 48 hours.
Recommendations for the use of the insulated box with Flexible Ice Packs
- 12 liter boxes: Use 4 flexible 600 gr ice packs (2 on the top and 2 on the bottom)
- 18 liter boxes: Use 4 flexible 600 gr ice packs (2 on the top and 2 on the bottom)
- 30 liter boxes: Use 8 flexible 600 gr ice packs (4 on the top and 4 on the bottom)
These recommendations are based on our testing for the specified uses. Depending on the thermal mass and the time required to keep the product cool, fewer flexible ice packs can be used.
Formats of the insulated boxes for food
Double wall boxes (10mm) available.
All types of closures (FEFCO) available.
It is possible to print logos and designs with up to 4 inks.
We have an ecological and bio-sustainable option of this type of box: ECO Insulated Kit
- Isothermal, hydrophobic and recyclable boxes
- Recommended for:
- Reagents, vaccines, insulin,, pharmaceuticals and biotechnology products