AGELESS Oxygen Absorbers
AGELESS Oxygen Absorbers are the ideal solution to absorb the excess of oxygen in your packaged products and create a new oxygen-free atmosphere.
An easy-to-use product that allows you to maintain the taste, the color, the fragrance and extend the shelf life of your products. AGELESS Oxygen Absorber is a product with applications in the food, pharmaceutical and industrial sectors.
AGELESS oxygen absorbers for packaged products
In Conservatis we have different types of AGELESS Oxygen Absorbers depending on the amount of oxygen they are able to absorb.
In order to know which absorber is best suited to your needs, you must:
- Know the oxygen volume in your packaging by following the steps in the explanatory figure. We recommend to buy an oxygen absorber that could absorb more oxygen than you have calculated.
- Know the water-activity (aW) of the product you are storing or transporting. You can consult the attached figure also.
- Use an oxygen barrier film to cover the container and prevent the entry of more oxygen from the present. Choose the barrier film with the lowest OTR (oxygen transmission rate), less than 20 mL / m2 * 24h is recommended, in order to ensure the good efficiency of the AGELESS absorber. You can consult the OTR of different materials in the attached figure.
- Check the good seal of your packaging, because the AGELESS oxygen absorber will not work properly if it is poorly sealed or contains a pin-hole that allows oxygen to enter.
- AGELESS Type. Oxygen Absorbers
- Lenght x width (mm)
- 40 x 30
- 40 x 35
- 40 x 40
45 x 40
- 45 x 55
- 60 x 60
- 60 x 70
- 100 x 65
- 100 x 90
- 100 x 105