Aluminium Film Coil
The aluminium barrier film is the perfect solution for shipping goods over long distances by sea or for storing products in the long term.
Aluminium barrier film insulates the inside of the packcaging and protects exceptionally against different agents such as water, moisture, ultraviolet rays, acids, alkaline agents, oxygen and other gas transmission, odor transmission or discoloration.
Thanks to its a high mechanical strength and easy welding thereof is achieved by clips, you can produce finished products of any shape adapted to the geometry of objects.
Propametic film is often used in bags, bags or sacks of certain dimensions that facilitate the packaging of your products repeatedly.
- Recommended for:
- Automotive industry
Metal and aluminium structures
- Against water, moisture, ultraviolet rays, acids, alkaline agents, transmission of oxygen and other gases, transmission of odours and discolouration
- 128 ± 5% g / m²
- Rolls, tubes, folded monofold, multifold, sheets, single or blower bags or standard coils
- Total thickness
- 100 ± 5% µm
ASTM D 1505.60T
- 8,8 m² / kg
- Tensile strength – Longitudinal direction
- Tensile strength – Transverse direction
- Resistance of the welds
- 31 N / 15 mm
- Permeability to water vapor 24 hours at 38 ºC 90% RH
- 0,05g / (m² x 24h)
ASTM D 398-83
- Oxygen permeability
- 0,04 cm³ / m²
ASTM D 1434
- Welding temperature
- 200ºC / 2 bar / 2 sec