Lashing Strap Tensioner with cut up to 50 mm
The tensioner is an essential product for a good lashing of your goods. The tensioner with cut up to 50 mm is used to tension the lashing straps held by the buckles.
Lashing Strap Tensioner with cut for tensioning lashing straps to secure loads
At Conservatis we have the tensioner with cut up to 50 mm. The instructions for use are explained below:
- Once the strap is passed through the buckle, leave a minimum margin of 25 cm to be able to place the tensioner.
- Squeeze the tensioner handle and put the strap under the brake lever.
- Pull the lever all the way up and feed the top of the strap through the cut system and the tensioner groove.
- Move the lever up and down to tighten the lashing strap; keep a minimum margin of 8cm from the buckle to the tensioner.
- Squeeze the handle to cut the tether strap, release the brake and remove the tensioner.