Buckles for lashing straps
Buckles for lashing straps of different widths. It is essential for a good lashing to have tie buckles of great reliability and quality.
Buckles for Lashing Tapes to secure loads in maritime containers
At Conservatis we have two different types of buckles depending on their width, SKY35 and OWB4040. Here are their characteristics:
|Buckle type||Width||Quantity per box|
|SKY35||35 mm||125 u|
|OWB4040||40 mm||20 u|
Instructions for how to use the buckle with the lashing strap:
- Thread one end of the strap through the middle of the buckle.
- Make a loop around one end and run the strap from the bottom to the top.
- Pass this end of the strap through the center of the buckle downwards.
- Pull the strap away from the buckle.
- Repeat steps 1-4 with the opposite end
- Pull hard on the strap and leave a minimum of 25 cm of strap to tighten.
- Tighten the tensioner handle and place the strap under the brake lever.
- Pull the lever all the way up and place the top of the belt through the cut system and the tensioner groove.
- Move the lever up and down to tighten the lashing strap.
- Tighten the handle to cut the tether strap, release the brake and remove the tensioner.