Orange silica gel in bags to absorb excess moisture in confined spaces.
Thanks to its high absorption capacity, silica gel facilitates the good preservation of the products in contact with the bags by protecting them from excessive environmental humidity. Produced with amorphous silica, it comes in the form of a hard and semi-transparent granule.
Used both at home and in industry. At a particular level, those are exemples of his possible applications:
- Protection of photographic material for storage.
- Moisture protection of technological products.
- Moisture protection and drying of electronic products (such as mobile phones or wet ipods)
- Conservation of clothes and shoes without moisture.
- Prevention of moisture stains on clothes, shoes or leather or leather coats.
- Used in horticulture to dry flowers or store seeds in good condition
- Pets (Cat litter is made with silica).
- Protection of documents, paper or photographs from degradation due to the presence of moisture
- Oxidation prevention in areas confined with metal elements (tool boxes, screws, etc.)
- At home, many applications to keep cabinets dry, suitcase interiors without moisture or smell, shiny silver...
- Recommended for:
- At home
- pH (10% solution)
- Conduction (10% solution)
- less than 0.3 s/m
- Water-soluble substances
- less or equal to 2%
- 0.25-6.3 mm
- Residual Humidity (120º)
- less than 2%