Most 2.0 Data Logger
Most M2+ is a data logger to control in real time the supply chain of your goods, all in a very simple, intuitive and economical way.
Monitor in real time geo-positioning, temperature, light, humidity, impact, movement and door opening.
The dimensions of the Nexxiot monitor cargo are as follows: 106 x 24 x 24 mm.
Most M2+ Data logger reduces the risk of damage and optimises your transport thanks to its efficiency and cost-effectiveness.
The Most 2+ Data logger is very easy to use. Through the Most web connection you can locate your goods and know in real time all transport related data (GPS, temperature, light, humidity, impact and door opening) in order to make the right decisions on how the shipment of your goods is going, taking into account if it has been affected by any incident that may have damaged it. The Nexxiot Cargo Monitor continuously uploads data to the internet and automatically backs it up to the cloud. It offers unprecedented potential for your business development.
With the Nexxiot Cargo Monitor you can:
- Access data and reports 24/7.
- Ensure higher quality and security
- Eliminate human error.
- Act proactively.
- Increase profit potential.
- Locate your goods by GPS within a 5km radius in areas with GSM network.
- Continuously upload all data via 4g LTE /2G.
The Nexxiot is activated with a single touch and has a battery life of 90 days. It is reusable and rechargeable.
Most 2.0+ has 5 digital sensors: temperature, light, humidity, impact and door opening. Pre-calibrated for superior accuracy.
The M2+ control panel has an intuitive mobile interface and requires no software or device installation. 100% web-based platform to avoid data loss. Allows you to share device data, create customised reports with a single touch, and generate alarms and notifications by email and SMS.
If you want to purchase a Most data logger for various uses, please contact Sercalia.
- 60 x 136 x 29 (mm) – 2,36 x 5,35 x 1,14 (inch)
- Operating temperature
- -20 °C … +60 °C
Electronics operational up to +85 °C
- 150 g (0,33 lb) with one battery. With two batteries + 45 g (0,1 lb).
- 2000 m / 6562 feet
- Alarm function: Programmable high and low limits. An alarm is triggered when measurement exceeds set limits. Geo-fence Alerts.
- 90 days battery life (Optional extra battery for device longevity)
- Start-up options
- Manual push button
- Quality assurance CE/FCC. NIST traceable
- Attaches with double-sided tape. Device should be attached close to doors.
- API integrations
- REST and PUSH service
- Digital temperature sensor
- Range: -20ºC to 60ºCa. Resolution: 0.01ºC. Accuracy: ±0.5°C in range -20ªC to 0ªC | ±0.2°C in range -0ªC to 60ªC. Certification: NIST TRACEABLE
- Digital movement sensor
- Triggered by movement
- Ambient light sensor
- Light activated
Measures up to 120k Lx
- Digital humidity sensor
- Range: 0% to 100% RH. Accuracy: ±2% RH from 20% to 80% | ±3% RH from 0% to 20% and 80% to 100%. Relative humidity res. : 0.1 % RH
- Digital shock sensor
- Sampling frequencies: 1 Hz to 400 Hz
± 16 g , 3 - axis
- Rates: 10 Hz to 100 Hz
- Supported networks
- GPS, QZSS, GLONASS, Galileo, BeiDou
- Worldwide Communication
- Cellular: 2G fallback Quadband
Cellular: 4G (NB-IoT, Cat-M1)
- Messaging and Measurement Interval
- Alert mode: 10 min
Default: 60 min
- It is fixed with double-sided adhesive tape. The device must be fixed close to the doors
- Computer/ Mobile interface / APP
- Easy access to your data. Programmable alert levels, including: light, temperature, humidity, location and shock sensors
- Non-operating temperature
- -40 °C … +80 °C
- Ingress protection