VETROSMART Water Repellent For Glass Surfaces
VETROSMART is a hydrophobic, anti-limescale treatment based on high-performance nanoparticles that forms a protective film on glass and keeps it clean for longer. VETROSMART water repellent is suitable for the treatment of any glass surface, both indoors and outdoors: shower screens, windows, mirrors, etc.
The VETROSMART glass cleaner spray comes in 3 categories:
- VETROSMART: certified durability of 10 years for professional application on new glass - Formats: 1 Litre and 5 Litres.
- VETROSMART ECONOMY: 5-year durability for professional application on new glass - Formats: 125 ml and 500 ml.
- VETROEASY: 3-year durability for professional application on new glass - Formats: 500 ml and 1 Litre.
VETROSMART water repellent keeps glass surfaces protected and clean for longer
After application of the glass water repellent, a transparent protective coating is formed on the surface. This coating does not change the original appearance of the treated glass.
The water repellent prevents lime and other substances from accumulating in the glass, facilitating its elimination by the action of water dragging itself.
Ultra-fast drying. It does not leave any stain on subsequent handling.
Resistant to everyday cleaning products.
Storage: 12 months from manufacturing date in their original hermetic containers at temperature between 5°C and 30°C.
HOW TO USE
Shake the container vigorously before use.
Clean and dry the glass surface to be treated thoroughly.
Apply the product using one of the following options:
- Manual spray. Apply the product on the surface and distribute it evenly with a paper or microfiber cloth or similar, ensuring that the whole surface is treated. Avoid using cloths that leave residues during use. Then polish the surface with a dry cloth until all visible product residue is removed and make sure that the glass is completely transparent.
- Spray gun. Simple to apply with any spray gun, without the need for special safety measures. Apply the product on the surface evenly, either one layer with more quantity or 2 thinner layers.
- VETROSMART: Certified 10-year durability for professional application on new glass. (Ideal Nautical / Boats)
- VETROSMART ECONOMY: 5 year durability for professional application on new glass. (Ideal Individuals / Home)
- VETROEASY: 3 year durability for professional application on new glass. (Ideal Individuals / Home)
- Recommended for:
- Mirrors, curtain walls and any other glass surface
- Approximate average yield
- 50-60 m2/l