Tecnadis GWR Rain Repellent Treatment for Cars
Tecnadis GWR is an innovative rain, snow, and ice repellent treatment for car, truck or any vehicle windscreen. Thanks to a high-performance nanoparticles-based formula, this product has a hydrophobic effect that makes raindrops hardly touch the surface of your windscreen. Tecnadis GWR also makes it easier to remove ice down to -5ºC, and any type of dirt off your vehicle’s glass. It is suitable for cars, trucks, buses, trains, etc.
After applying Tecnadis GWR water repellent, your visibility while driving will be improved and you will hardly need to use your windscreen wipers. Increase your safety in the most adverse weather conditions thanks to Tecnadis GWR.
Tecnadis GWR, rain repellent treatment for your car or vehicle windscreen
Unlike other water repellent treatments, Tecnadis GWR does not release hydrochloric acid, so it can be used even indoors.
Excellent value for money: only 10-15 ml of product are needed to treat a car windscreen (70-100 m2 / l).
It can be reapplied without removing the previous treatment.
Tecnadis GWR is sold in 3 formats: Single-dose wipes, 50 ml bottles and 500 ml bottles.
How to use
Tecnadis GWR is very easy to use and it can be applied in just 5 minutes. It starts working immediately after treatment.
- Before application, clean and dry the surface to be treated.
- Shake the container vigorously.
- Apply Tecnadis GWR directly with the spray or with the help of a microfiber cloth or a paper to distribute it evenly on the glass.
- Immediately after applying it, wipe off excess product from the glass with a dry cloth until completely transparent.
- Recommended for:
- up to 12 months/20,000 km
- Application and storage temperature
- between 5°C and 30°C