Oxygen Indicator AGELESS EYE
The Oxygen indicator AGELESS EYE is a pill that indicates the presence of oxygen at a glance. It is only used to check the presence of oxygen after using an oxygen absorber.
AGELESS EYE Oxygen Indicators to verify the presence of oxygen in packaging
When the oxygen indicator detects a presence greater than 0.5% oxygen, it changes color from pink to blue. After two or three hours in an oxygen-free environment (or with a concentration less than 0.1%), the reversible indicator returns to its initial pink color.
Its main applications are the control of containers and packaging, checking the proper functioning of AGELESS oxygen absorbers, verifying a good seal and the breathability of the packaging.
The instructions for use of the AGELESS EYE oxygen indicator are as follows:
- Insert an AGELESS EYE indicator into the container with the AGELESS oxygen absorber
- The lower the temperature, the slower the color change.
- Total elimination of oxygen is seen at a glance.
- Store AGELESS EYE in a cool, (below 15℃) dark place with no oxygen until ready for use. Use AGELESS Z or S to create an oxygen-free atmosphere. Due to Ageless Eye use a very delicate chemical reaction, please handle with care to maintain efficacy.
- Although AGELESS EYE is not hazardous, it is not meant to be eaten.